This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (28) and A Week In Review

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It features books you've recently added to your shelves, be it from the library, bookstore, or ebooks.


Just one book this week from the library!

Library:


People say it's great so hopefully I like it!  Interesting cover!


A Week In Review:



BABB Update:

Okay so I'm extending my review pile goal as an August goal as well considering I was busier than I expected in July but in August it should be manageable.  I did make some progress by writing down all the notes for all the books and movies I have to write complete reviews for and I created a more comprehensive R&R list so I'm sort of on top of that.  All that's left is to write up the reviews and post them!  I'm getting there!


I hope you all have a lovely week!  What did you add to your shelves?

8 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about An Ember In The Ashes, but I haven't been able to pick it up yet. I hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I've wanted to check out An Ember in the Ashes for a while. It sounds spectacular.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yes it does! I was really glad when a copy was finally at the library so I can read it!

      Delete
  3. An Ember in the Ashes has been on my TBR list for quite a while, I'll be looking forward to your review.

    I really should start using the library more often, thanks for the reminder :)

    Happy Reading!
    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Hopefully it's as good as the hype says it is!

      :) I constantly use the library for books I haven't read because I really don't want to buy a book and then hate it and never read it again. Usually I read books from the library first and then if I really like them and want to reread them over and over and over, I'll buy them!

      Thanks for stopping by! You too!

      Laura @BlueEyeBooks

      Delete
  4. I am currently listening to An Ember in the Ashes on Audible! I have heard a ton of mixed things about it, but I have really been looking forward to it! I hope you end up enjoying it, and I look forward to seeing what you think of it!

    Here is my StS

    Justin @ Justin's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow really? What a coincidence! I hope you like it as well!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...