This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

WWW (10)

WWW Wednesday's is a weekly event hosted by Should Be Reading!  All you have to do is answer three questions:

1.  What are you currently reading?

2.  What did you recently finish reading?
3.  What do you think you'll read next?
 
Currently Reading:
 
 
This finally came from the library and I've been dying to see the movie but I decided I'd better read the book first.
 
 
This was the next R&R book on the list!
 
 
Recently Finished:
 

 
I got a hardcover copy of this for my birthday and I just finished rereading it!  Such a good book and I can't wait to read the sequel!  I didn't even realize the sequel was out!
 
 
Next Up:
 
 
This is released tomorrow and I hope to have my review up the day after that!  The author was kind enough to gift me with an ARC copy!
 
 
What are your WWW's?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...