This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (13) and A Week In Review


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It features books you've recently added to your shelves, be it from the library, bookstore, or ebooks.

It feels like I haven't done one of these in forever!  I'll be listing the books I got for Christmas and during the holiday season as well as some library books that are on my shelves now and review books!

Also, don't forget to enter the giveaway for H.S. Stone's book Keep Your Enemies Close!


For Christmas and won in giveaways:

I actually already read this book (it took me like half an hour) so be expecting a review soon!

I haven't read the first book in this series (this is the sophomore book) so it might be a bit before this review goes up.

I've recently become a lover of Sherlock Holmes although I still have to read all the books (I've watched the movies okay??) so this was a welcome surprise!  This book and the preceding two I won from Lauren's giveaway on her blog Always Me!

I'm so excited to read this!  This book and the proceeding in this category are all Christmas gifts!

I've wanted a hard copy of this for a long time and now i have one!  I'm so excited to reread this :)

It's the same with this book.  I loved it so much and wanted a hard copy so I could reread it to my heart's desire.  It also looks so pretty on my shelf!

This series is perfection.  Seriously.  I could reread it a thousand times and not get bored just like Throne of Glass.  It's that amazing!

Second book in The Immortal Rules (or Blood of Eden) series.  Aren't these covers beautiful?

Third and final book in the series.  THESE COVERS!!

From the Library:

I've been wanting to see the movie for some time but I felt like I had to read the book first so here ya go!  I actually finished it a few days ago so expect a review!

I read this already as well so expect a review soon for this one as well!

I actually already reviewed this one (yay for me!) so go check it out HERE.

For Review:

Ms. Vohn contacted me for another book review (I reviewed Finding What Is a while back.  Read my review HERE).

Ms. Brentwood is a new author to me so I can't wait to read her book!

This is the prequel to Alicia's Ghost which I just reviewed and will go live on February 1st!

So those are all the more recent books I've received!  Look out for more reviews coming soon!

A Week In Review:

I'm slowly but surely getting back on schedule so expect more regular posts in the future!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, look of good looking books. I hope you enjoy them! :)

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I also loved loved loved the Blood of Eden Trilogy, The Forever Song being my favourite :)

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/review-first-year-black-mage-1-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too!! I couldn't stop crying at the end :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome books you have here! :) And some of them I added on my tbr too. Happy reading and hope you'll enjoy them all.

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.com/2015/02/stacking-shelves-25.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...