This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Sweet Shadows by Tera Lynn Childs


I'm going with a 3.5 on this one. Honestly, I don't have much to say about it. It's one of those books that when you're reading it, you're totally absorbed and then when you finish you say "What just happened?" I do remember the ending though! I really liked the ending... it wasn't a crazy cliffhanger but it wasn't a dead end that didn't make me want to read the next one. The whole concept of the book is still very intriguing to me but it all seems so far away. I never get totally lost in it. I'm always aware it's just a story and even the girl's problems seem far away from them. I don't really know what I mean by that but that seemed like the right thing to say so I'm going with it.

I promise a more logical review on the next one... 3.5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...